Wednesday, March 21, 2007

walk Away

i guess i gotta live my life from day to day
hoping maybe you'll come back
and though i tell myself not to be afraid
to move on but it seems i cant
no other man has given me attention
it aint the same as your affection
though i know i should be content
in the back of my mind i cant help but question

will he kiss me on the forehead (before we play)
show on my doorstep (with a bouquet)
will he call me in the middle of the day (just to say)
baby i love you (like you used too)

i cant explain this feeling
i think about it everyday
and even though we've moved on
it gets so hard to walk away
(I'm gonna remember you, you gonna remember me)
walk away, walk away
(I'm gonna remember you, you gonna remember me)
walk away
(i cant forget it how we use to be)

so hard to express this feeling
cause nobody compares to you (to you)
and you know she'll never love you like i do

PEACE

1 comment:

Knight&Day said...

I do agree with you at some point, relationships just changed its form and take a new course. This is why we always remembered them.

I just recently being force to separate from a person which we loved each other like soulmate. It hurts .....